Made in Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Just that

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
2,626
Its nice see them making some good progress toward the end.
I'm starting to wonder if that shape in the gem represents the abyss - which would mean it connects to someplace on the other side.
 

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
3,096
I have long since given up on trying to decipher any coherent throughline of symbolism or meaning in this story, now I'm just along for the ride :huh: pretty fucking sure you're just making shit up as you go, author-san

(still one of the best adventure fantasy manga in any case)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
3,947
'Relics beyond sixth layer'..., 'brought upon the surface'... ...How? You can't return from the 6th layer, right? :questionblob:
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
38
With how every arc's child character joined the party (with the exception of Marulk, but he would've if he could) I wonder if the twins end up surviving and joining too. It would be a twist if the characters whose deaths everyone already accepted ended up living right? Maybe just one of them since the party is pretty crowded already... but also their only wish is to stay together until the end so I can also see them joining in some fucked up fusioned form or something.
They're gonna reach the bottom with a whole kindergarten in tow
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
217
Thanks for the translations.
holy fuck. Tsukushi Akihito’s art is bod like! The texture of those clouds!
Just when I thought this series couldn’t get any weirder, we get a gosh darn floating window, door thing in a random place in the sky… or ground I guess.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top