Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - Bottom Layer

So this reveals how Reg could have his name before Riko gave it to him. What does that mean about her dog though?
Also volume extras confirm the twins lactate btw :haa:
The extra volume illustrations have been published? Where can I see them?

Dex-chan lover
Despite all the fetish stuff, trying to understand the MiA universe lore is like gazing into the Abyss itself.

You yearn to know more, to learn more, to understand more.

But at the same time, you dread another moment when such knowledge brings in another awful, awful things.

Oh well, like moth to the fire, I guess.

P.S. : To those who recommended reading the manga with MiA osts playing full blast, you're a goddamn hero.

Last edited:
From the interview I saw the editor is the true madman.

Tsukushi: "I had an idea but it is a bit too extreme, better leave that for doujinshis"
Editor: "No, let's put it in and make it part of the plot."

The editor also is the one who came up with some of the more extreme stuff himself. The curse was the editor idea according to Tsukushi. "it came to him in a dream"
Which interview was this?

Hey look Tsukushi made more unholy panels that'll get axed in the anime.
Not sure. They kept Faputa licks Reg's belly, sniffs his penis and in the flashback her head went into his pants. Yeah I know those were less explicit. I guess sucking, tasting Reg's arm remains but the breasts, nipples, penis will be covered in foam or steam.

Dex-chan lover
And this is even slower, we only got progression by jumping out to Ozen
okay so wait did we hear the supposed nursery rhyme about the 7th layer in a prior chapter? did we learn who it was who wrote it? Did we know that the symbol that keeps randomly showing up in jewelry is important to exploring the 7th layer and understanding its mystery?, did we know that Reg can feel contact touch from the cable extensions from his arm? it's not that we don't get progress is that we are given threads that are important later this is a bad example but its like reading a Tom King story run jack ass spends a long ass time hinting at stuff only to go back to the first chapter of the story and explain how the mass of fluff in between the first and last issue of the story was set up for said last part of the story granted I think Tsukushi is better at pacing out a story but he falls into the same vain and I am sorry but if you have been reading this for the past 11 years you should be used to this.

Dex-chan lover
That part was already somewhat confirmed by the Annihilator shot from Riko with the severed arm back in the village.
thinking back on it you're right I remember vaguely when Riko was playing with it Reg did mention it off-handedly. but I thought it was Riko who fired the Annihilator back in the Village not Reg?

Dex-chan lover
Not sure. They kept Faputa licks Reg's belly, sniffs his penis and in the flashback her head went into his pants. Yeah I know those were less explicit. I guess sucking, tasting Reg's arm remains but the breasts, nipples, penis will be covered in foam or steam.
they will probably do what they did Faputa and just not draw them altogether and heavily edit the bath scene

Dex-chan lover
Jailtime for drawings, good on the author for filtering these retards out of the fandom with his fetishes, these garbage can't leave soon enough.
I have two words that have been in anime/manga for ages that have never failed to out the posers/tourists within the community. They rear their heads upon hearing them and proceed to squawk on how "moral they are" for opposing them.

Dex-chan lover
I have two words that have been in anime/manga for ages that have never failed to out the posers/tourists within the community. They rear their heads upon hearing them and proceed to squawk on how "moral they are" for opposing them.
Tourist is the perfect word for these kinds of idiots. They contribute nothing, they detract from the conversation and they also demand that everyone caters to their sensibilities.
Just because Tsukushi draws weird shit doesn't mean that people reading MiA are into those things or even condone the more questionable content. Sometimes a story is a story and the more weird aspects just happen to be part of said story. Would it matter if they weren't included in the first place? Maybe, maybe not. But that is the author's vision and people should respect it or go read something more palatable to their tastes.

Dex-chan lover
What an excellent chapter, loads of subtle character development for people that will most likely shortly die horribly.
(Shortly being a relative term, referring to the passage of time in manga and not meant in anyway to jinx the release schedule.)
"Add Salt" handjive at dinner was stellar.
If you can't appreciate these incredibly comfortable slice of life/decompression sections you definitely are not my pal.

nanachi-by-Tsai-AGw.jpg

Meme by Tsai_AGw

Dex-chan lover
Just watch when the get to the very bottom of the Abyss its going to be a Kung Fu Panda meme:
fac92e39-3c7c-4a4b-bd94-bde8001265a3_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
REG'S BUCKET LIST:
  • Travel through the Abyss, upwards and downwards ✔
  • Be crushed by Ozen ✔
  • Catch Bondrewd in the first season ✔
  • Threesome with Juusou twins
  • Earn Lyza's respect

Users who are viewing this thread