Made in Abyss - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - The Cradle of Greed

OMG!
my thought on this manga on earlier chapters:
the art is fine, cute, the story is quite interesting, kinda cliche tough...
on later chapter:
hey it's interesting, the art is somehow pretty cool even with that lot of strokes
on later chapter:
that immovable lord is nasty, and the story developed pretty good, wow, i like this manga
on later chapter:
damn! the nanachi arc is too much, kinda dark and deep
on later chapter:
what the hell is wrong with this white wistle, the story got more and more darker
on later chapter:
we reach this 6th layer.. and everything going confusing... well i'm tryin to follow expecting something good
and feel a bit disturbed, why.. why this manga kinda make a turn into a strange and much more dark setting like BERSERK did??? *annoyed*
it's good and twisted in it's own way!

Dex-chan lover
Will the manga continue? I cant see any ref to any more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Things keep on getting weirder and more interesting in a flashback damn.

I want Veko and Faputa to join the team

Banned
Yare yare... This manga is harrowing, but I think we passed the apex long ago when things were still vaguely relatable...
Now the horrors are so incomprehensible that I'm struggling to even parse what is going on.

@SotiCoto Exactly. I am trying so hard to grasp everything and make sense out of all this but it's just incomprehensible.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought Mitty and Nanachi's story was dark already. This one is much more dark.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I should play something wholesome to clean my palate. This "Fear and Hunger" game sounds nice

Users who are viewing this thread