Made in Abyss - Vol. 8 Ch. 51.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Faputa backstory and some concrete info on what the symbols and haku mean. Now if Tsukushi would explain how and why Prushka whistle got from Faputa to the village without just handwaving it as "necessary for the plot."

from all the fucked up stuff that this guy draws, youd think hed suck at making cute things but this guy is a jack of all trades. this guy has no fault in his work

Double-page supporter
It almost feels like is physically impossible for the guy to make anything without inserting one of his gross fetishes in it.

This time we have, yet again, a child-like character pissing on smth.

But hey, backstory..! At least now they kinda answered why Faputa was out there angry and attacking people: She really only did it "because"; In this case, her "because" is an imprinted (?) order from the thing that made her.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan If his sick sexual disposition compels him to make this top tier art then, so long as he doesn't actually fiddle kids, let him be. And frankly you can't point out a single frame in 51 chapters where these self gratifying depictions clash with the story or it's themes, beasts and beast-like beings do indeed to feel less stressed/safer when their surroundings have familiar odors
Also please stop with the reddit spacing - it doesnt look better(opinion) and (fact)you're unnecessarily bloating the comment section, making it less readable

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Kazuraki fucking speedreaders
Filler doesn't give you the entire backstory and reason d'être of a central character

It's not 'bloating the comment section' anymore than doubleposting just to @ aggressively at someone is. The dudes' loli/shota fetish does bleed into his work to a degree that's offputting, folk shouldn't get defensive at just acknowledging that. You can like the story (I do) and still admit some stuff is hokey/weird. Folk will feel uncomfortable with it at times, that's okay.

@ the chapter: Idk I thought her marking the robot was her dabbing a scent gland/pheromonic spray thing and not straight up pissing on it, rip interferance unit. Neat to see the characters she scribbled over the pictures of the main cast have their meaning show up, I thought it was her just scratching out Nanachi's face because she didn't like her but nah, it means low value which is uh...boding even less well for her?
I feel like she wants Regs' 'haku' to maybe sacrifice to Irumyuui in exchange for something that would level the entire place? Belafu was able to have Mitty cloned to the soul by giving up bodyparts.
...also man he's straight up sucking her organs out, is uh. Nanachi gonna be okay as Mitty replacement or

Double-page supporter
I did consider that maybe Faputa was marking the robot w some weird scent gland of hers, but also this is THIS guy we are talking about so I really wouldn't be surprised it pissed on it (in fact you can see some liquid drip from the robot's "face" while this goes on. Again, it could not be what I thought it was and be smth else but that could apply if we were talking about some less messed up author, I guess).

Anyways, damn, even the covers of the volume are something. I guess it also hammers more on the fact Faputa has romantic feelings for Reg? Too bad he is a robot.

Tho Im okay with Faputa dying, if i have to be honest. I feel she may end up sacrificing herself so Reg and co can advance on their journey.

I need nanachi ...

i need some fluff.

Faputa is to angry, not cute fluff.

Comic ZIN edition of volume also came with a comic about Tsukushi by up and coming mangaka Yuri Tukushiro. I guess it wouldn't be here since it's by another author.
https://twitter.com/Y_tukushiro/status/1133016780656369669

Double-page supporter
>tfw Faputa will never mark you with her scent...
ee1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread