Made in Abyss - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Faputa and Reg

IT'S BEEN A WHILE FRIENDS! Literally felt my stomach drop when this updated I am ready to sink into the abyss again. (I love Made in Abyss.)

Dex-chan lover
This is why i didn’t like the Moth girl meme a while back. This shit too kinky for me.

Why bother stopping her? Just let that rotten village burn.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, let the village burn. They have enough people to "hunt" now, Rico proved that. They don't need irumyuui anymore.

You dudes are freaking champs for getting this up so quick. Geez. Thanks for all the hard work!

As for the chapter itself, whoo boy. Lots of welcome info but I'm concerned as to how this will end...

Contributor
Damn, I really hope Faputa survives the plot of this arc and joins the squad

Dex-chan lover
Waida minute, hold on, page 39, "i'll do it with Reg" - DID SHE FUCKED HIM IN THE ASS BY THE WAY IT LOOKS? I wouldnt be surprised... author really have strange fantasies, we all know that...
But - chapter is great, finally some more background revealing. And - see you in another 4-6 months in next chapter 😂

Dex-chan lover
Faputa is being a little unreasonable and I'm kind of surprised she wouldn't realise that herself considering how smart she seems to be .

Iron rain ... damn that'd be scary. Now I wonder what is iron rain. is it liquid iron (not molten) or iron sand suspended in a fluid.

Man, did not expect that kind of relationship between them. I can only see this ending is someone dying, and I doubt Reg will.

Dex-chan lover
I might have sided with against Faputa if Iru wasn't alive and the balancing wasn't sentient. But since they are that means her entire family has been suffering and enthralled for thousands of years considering it predates layers. Even if she doesn't kill them they can't go back to the way things were.

Users who are viewing this thread