Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Policewoman Madoka-chan

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
378
i'd like to believe that she was waiting for him with a diff cosplay but when he didn't arrive in time she later got into the annoyed policewoman outfit
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
1,445
that ending tho lol
actually wonder now how criminals eat katsudon with their hands cuffed...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
3,333
Lmao! This chapter was great. Can she just become a bride already, though?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
3,333
@Wnf Haha, that's a bit similar to what I was thinking. I thought she was probably annoyed and giving him a hard time because she kept waiting for him and he didn't show up. Tsundere. :p
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
7,209
final chapter the window is a church
you know what she's wearing 😎
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
1,899
I got pop team epic stuck in my head with trying to eat while being interrogated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top