Madonna ga Glass Case no Naka

I'm staying for the reptiles. The story side with the 12y old is just to uncomfortable for my second hand cringe vunrable side

But then again there's another manga with reptile biology that was better but lost to time too me

Contributor
can anybody explain me why the title is "Madonna ga Glass Case no Naka" when on the cover it is quite obviously written "Madonna ha" (which, inb4, in this case reads wa)?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldve liked this without all the pedo shit. Feels like 90%of romance manga exist purely for some weirdo to get their exact mix of fetishes out into the ether. Art is good, reptile angle is fun and relatable to an extent (I'm a weird dude) but why did the girl have to be TWELVE. Like, make her 16 so I can lie to myself man

Beep boop little miss jailbait has evolved into daughter bait

There's a small chance it'll transform into paternal feeling and I hope it goes in that direction. Otherwise imma keep referring to her as little miss jailbait (and the protagonist himself has learned that too)

I mean, the lizard fetish was one thing. Masturbating to his pet lizard was another thing.
Wanting to diddle the 12-year-old is starting to cross the point of no return.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the scans!!!

Despite the pedophilia, this is still a pretty good read coupled with great art. Very informative too in exotic pets which is quite interesting. The lengths you'd have to go through in order to keep an exotic pet is remarkable.

And yes, she is underaged, and yes, he is a creep, but I feel it adds to the charm of the story in its own weird approach. I do NOT approve of pedophilia in any way but I really appreciate this manga in a fictional/storytelling view point. It actually keeps things exciting, and I'm glad they seem to be aware of how wrong this idea is considering the MCs internal struggles.

I can't say for sure that this is a great manga from what we've got though. There are a LOT of things that can go wrong as the story progresses, but I at least can say that it has been one heck of a ride.

Alrighty, I'm back again to just comment about how great yet terrible this manga is

I'm just loving the art style, the informative premise, and the supporting characters in this. While these are small positives im just super happy that it's at least there

Now for the bad stuff; the whole premise of first reptile fetish, to pedophilia is just way too uncomfortable for me to even read at a normal pace (aka I'm sorta just skimming pages for those parts) but the later development of paternal feelings was great (albeit they're not that well sustained...)

Now the main characters are in my opinion well made for their quirks and TBH I'm just hoping he doesn't go full creep and just treats her like a little sibling/daughter (idk my relationship with my siblings is more like me raising them while my parents are busy and hating them despite the amount that I love them)

Now for the future of this manga imma just read it every release untill it gets too uncomfortable for me, then put it on hold like domestic girlfriend for a later date. Otherwise it's giving me that same feeling I got from molester man (the name throws ya off its actually kinda beautiful)

Dex-chan lover
@ravas Well it seems only 6 chapters remain. I am kinda the same, it's creepy, so I don't follow it, but occasionally I stumble upon it again, and decide to catch up. Not sure how this can be wrapped up in 6 chapters though, probably got axed.

@Darklight99 yeah I'm guessing it got axed since I doubt any audience (unless extremely perverse) would continue to follow up with the manga on a weekly~montly basis. It has its appeals but it's push factors are a bit too extreme

@ScarecrowB it's either getting canceled like the other person said or we have a darling in the franxx situation here since I feel the recent chapters have had a little faster than usual pace compared to the rest

It's not too fast but of the end is so near then I'm slightly worried about how fulfilling it'll be

Power Uploader
@ravas About how good the pacing is I think everyone might have a different opinion, but this originally started as a one-shot doujin and when it was officially published it kept the one-shot’s story (beginning and ending) and just added more content in the middle and better drawing.

@BCS It's amazing how many people are scared shitless of 2D loli's.

Edit: After just the first few pages the MC would fit right in with the Scaly community. I'll give it a few more chapters to see if it's worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread