Madonna Lily - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Decision

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the teacher x teacher x student story was flaming garbage what is that ending LMAOOO was much more invested in the other relationships, but even then the conflicts ended wayy too fast. This feels axed tbh 😂

Dex-chan lover
If I was Kamio, I would've rejected him and aborted. Now she has to take care of her child AND a jobless pedophile who cheated on her and doesn't even love her...Someone also needs to knock some sense into Juri's head because that girl is so dumb even after turning into an adult...
SH*T this manga was so frustrating, the side characters were the only saving grace of this story and the main couple were only a waste of time.

Double-page supporter
Prez didnt learn anything.
Both sensei are stuck together even though they broke up.
Actress got all better because she met her crush.
Glasses wants to become a lawyer to help girls that whore themselves even though she did it out of her own volition.
And obsessed lesbian is unchanged and out on the lose.
What a mess.

Aggregator gang
I laughed hard when i saw the "end" tag, but let's be honest, the Manga was clearly cancelled, they didn't even finish Mitsugu's
arc properly (she just met a character who may be important to her developement and nothing came out of it)

A shame really.

Power Uploader
Don't think it was cancelled simply because the ending was pretty meh and nonconclusive. I've seen so many titles that end on mediocre endings and many artists simply can't write them.

Like, I like Satoru Takamiya's work a lot but every single thing this artist has made ends on a nonconclusive bad ending that doesn't feel like an ending. I sincerely doubt that everything this artist makes is cancelled when a new serialization starts one month later and they're all about 20 chapters; some artists simply can't write endings well and it seems to be the most difficult part of the trade. I read so many magazines wherein artists have stories of about 15-20 chapters with so-so endings and then start a new serialization again the next month.

However different this was from Boy Skirt, it had the same problem in that the ending amounted to nothing. The ending didn't even really feel rushed, simply nonconclusive and incredulous.

Group Leader
Im quite shocked that the baby was real..... so nothing got resolved wtf.... then couple was broken and everyone followed their own path? for some reason this sux

Dex-chan lover
The may mays at the end of each chapter contributed a lot, lol. Thanks for translating this. Weird series, but fun to read. The ficking dialect you got them speaking also added to the experience.

Fed-Kun's army
If I was Kamio, I would've rejected him and aborted. Now she has to take care of her child AND a jobless pedophile who cheated on her and doesn't even love her...Someone also needs to knock some sense into Juri's head because that girl is so dumb even after turning into an adult...
SH*T this manga was so frustrating, the side characters were the only saving grace of this story and the main couple were only a waste of time.
I agree stories where a couple stick together cuz of a child always are bitter sweet to me but it's even more awful with a fucking husband who had a relationship with his students..

Users who are viewing this thread