Madoromi Barmaid - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Such oneesan is so hot that it increasingly seems to me that if I were a woman, I would at least be bisexual, lol.

P.S. Not translating "ara" is one of the best delights for a Japanese content translator, lol.

Dex-chan lover
the fanservice in this chapter is quite heavier than the others, and I have no issue with it

Double-page supporter
Wonderful fanservice, but I have to admit after hitting the page indicating to look for the background Ashleys, that was really fun. Ashley's pretty expressive for wearing a helmet and being all background.

Dex-chan lover
Show just enough to make them want more... and oh boi i want more.

This author's doujinshis are surprisingly raunchy too, but i didn't find many of them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the boy thing.

Also I hate that sort of unmotivated fanservice.

Sneaky author. I had to go back and re-read the chapter to find Ashley. She was indeed stalking them for most of the night.

some say she can see infrared, like a snake. and she punched the judge when he doesn't like her cocktail. all we know is she's not the stig, but the stig's bartender cousin

So ...Quick Question.. Why does the sister know her taste? :>

I also managed to find all the helmets

Always love it when the mangaka includes the little details that tie everything together. Especially another Finding-Ashley minigame lmao

Double-page supporter
This is one of my favourite manga, and the artists' dedication to detail is a big part of that, as well as the great work of the translators.
Thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread