Maga-Tsuki

Dex-chan lover
@CucarachaEnojada: More like harem-gets-in-the-way ending.

Aggregator gang
I stopped reading when Amaterasu became a student. "AAAAH! ONEEEE-SAMAAAA!" is the type of character I hate.

I uploaded further chapters of this manga, a couple of hoirs before. But now I find that those chapters have been taken down.
Why?

Contributor
@Ichigo094 , You uploaded an official version of chruncyroll, and the moderator still don't know(yet) Chrunchyroll licensed IPs has been expired for maga-tsuki. At least they know this time and reupload back

Dex-chan lover
How is it compared to toloveru? MC beta or not?

The titties on the cover look not bad.

Dex-chan lover
one of the few mangas that actually has an harem ending.

Double-page supporter
Read it waaaaaay back during batoto early days

One of rare true harem ending

Harem ending in harems are truly a bliss... These types of ending happen rarely in harems but this is how a harem should end and not like one of the girl gets the guy and rest of the girls just wasted their fucking time on one guys for nothing and they just leave...

bear in mind there are 65 chapters, they can be found elsewhere - not sure who the scanlation group is so I don't want to upload anything and break rules, would appreciate it if someone could finish this off as they are already all translated

@Ichigo094 are you gonna reupload the chapters?
See the comment "You uploaded an official version of chruncyroll, and the moderator still don't know(yet) Chrunchyroll licensed IPs has been expired for maga-tsuki. At least they know this time and reupload back" it should be fine this time

I was going to upload them . But found out they've already been done. Now again it is unavailable.

Group Leader
This isn't complete yet, right? According to wiki there are 13 Volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread