Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
156
IDK how is that brat but I already what to rearrange his face whit my fist.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
3,326
It's a quality weapon even without the buffs, and they are apparently planning to eventually remove the restriction on it.
I'm pretty sure they made it clear they don't want to remove the restriction, since it could kill her.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
499
It's only important because he gave it to her. What would be the difference if he gave a new one?
Probably the sentimentality of it being her first gift as it were.
I'll concede that you are right that it would have been more effective for her to just get a new one, maybe keep it as a treasure perhaps. But emotions can be weird sometimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top