Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

wait wait a LAZEr be-- cough cough rifle is hm to common give me a instant atomic bomb that cant hurt me

@centurionzo Reading will take much more time; and books aren't the best way to learn culture / "what's normal". A person is needed for continuous, real-time information, and for someone with no connections, a slave seems reasonable

Dex-chan lover
makes you wonder why every jp protag always been portrayed as independently powerful good samaritan that helps random ppl who gets in trouble, whereas their irl stereotypes are people who will try to escape as fast as possible when there's trouble near them as to not get involved and usually a victim of peer pressure.

Double-page supporter
Oh hey, look at that! More isekai slaves!
Why is this such a prevalent thing?
As a genuine question, I mean really.

Double-page supporter
@kurohanani
I have concerns on how many people want a slave thats madly in love with them as wish fulfilment... I mean maids? I get. but slaves are just ick.
The defence that most of the works use is that they are in love with their owner and want to stay with them.

A fetish is a fetish I guess. Not like I can complain considering I'm into -EXPUNGED- and with a -EXPUNGED- while -SUPEREXPUNGED-

Getting straight to the slavery part I see. Gotta establish that this is trash on the first chapter

Aggregator gang
I'd actually just send him to a pub and make him live in town to acclimate to this new lands but noooo
they gotta give him a slave, fuck this, good thing Japan lost WW2 or else every other nation they think are below them would've been slaves or extinct.
edit: wait a second, I already dropped this. I forgot to exclude on my list 🙄

A slave, seriously? Some person locked behind bars in a cold stone room doesn't sound like someone who would make a good guide. Just sounds like an excuse for the author to check off a trope in his list of tropes to use.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or is Japanese's obsession over slavery too much. I mean almost every isekai uses it in some romanticized way with none of the seriousness.

Double-page supporter
Gotta hit those tropes as fast and as hard as you can, huh?
For fuck's sake; at this point it's a parody.

Dex-chan lover
Slaves.. the #1 companion for all Isekai Reincarnates/Adventurers

<<< convenient and assured with 100% chance of being a waifu >>>

Users who are viewing this thread