Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Man I don't really like the Japanese using slavery as a means to get an ultra loyal slave for the MC. It's pretty fucked up that the MC's in these series use emotional manipulation to get the slaves to become cult followers. But that's just me.

Well, as long as the MC isn't a lolicon, I guess its fine.

Dex-chan lover
Pain!
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer~~
Pain!
Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from...
Pain!

well, that sums it up.
kinda cringe of me, ngl

--

<<< Injured Waifu Loli Acquired >>>

(used hyper healing bullet / Rarity : SSR)

<<< Injured Waifu Loli turned into Fluffy Bunny Waifu Loli >>>

Mc is op
Imagine fighting while constantly being shot and when your about to kill your apponent he gets healed from who knows where

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Hope find out how Caro ended up wounded and in the hands of a slave trader. Seems a little strange for the slave trader to actually care about the slaves under his care and hope things go well for her. Although if slaves can't disobey their master why were they in barred cells with nothing else? Would think would have at least a blanket or chamber pot for hygiene.
Also, what is the MC doing!? He buys a poor girl in severe distress and shoots her! Her past is probably going to catch up to them sooner or later.

Reason for a slave was BS since he grabbed a little abused girl who hasnt lived long enough to know everything of her surroundings...

Aggregator gang
@korra_lover yes and no. think of her as a, Dog full of wounds and disease. is bringing him to a pound cruel? if it means that the dog gets some basic treatment food and a roof its better than leaving her for dead at the side of the street.

Dex-chan lover
In case yall didnt understand he chose her because she'd be indebted to him - and therefore tight lipped.

Users who are viewing this thread