Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Pat that head! The cranial domination will continue until she submits!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter, btw Volume 3 is only 14 (all parts) and 15, ch 16 to 18 aren't part of a volume yet, so shouldn't be put under one

No idea in the Light Novel, but likely toward the end of Vol.1, in the WN this is around ch31-32
That's what I figured. The numbering is all messed up and not shown on the raw website. I'll get it changed. This chapter didn't even have a title page like the rest of em do lol.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a joke, just want to say that artist do sometimes make mistakes, this series art's usually looks proportional it might just be overlooked because it's in not so important scene. Source: an artist myself and I know how painful it is realizing mistakes when everything seems already done lmao.

About Liefield, I've seen his older works and in older works he can draw legs just fine, it's just as he grow older he's way too used on doing exagerated proportion with foreshortening and overly-dynamic poses he forgets natural anatomy and might not have the same passion/patience as his younger self.
I know, it's not a huge deal. Manga artists are under some pretty horrific deadlines, it's not like I was upset about it. It's just that as soon as I saw the teeny tiny ankles with the feet out of frame, Liefeld was all I could think of. He did that a lot, he was self admittedly bad at drawing feet, so he would just hide them when he could get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
GgSuhYY.png
xFtbzT4.png

Ashna, I think you meant to say, "Who is this other woman you brought with you? Your mistress?" :pacman:
Then again, they seem to be getting along which is a good thing. And Caro is cute!
tkCmCyH.png

She does indeed have a lot of freedom on that outfit. But she fits the category of "waifu" more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unable to resist the cuteness and who can blame her, really. Just hugging the fluffy bunny or do those pursed lips on the last page suggest more? Thanks for translating.

Supporter
I’m really thankful for you working on this series, I think about it a bunch and wonder what would’ve happened next so this is always a very pleasant surprise

The fluffy cuteness has won!!!

This is definitely one of the decent stories out there. Even if the fluffy companion concept is cliché already, their relationship with each other is exciting to watch.

Also, the stoic personality of the MC is quite refreshing when compared with a dense, weak-willed MC.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the lord's daughter (Ashna was it? lol)... Caro's cuteness is way too much to ignore! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread