Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.9

Dex-chan lover
is something wrong with the publisher, the author, or the artist that draw the manga? i checked the official raw page and ch 14 is split into 10 parts and released every few months for each part. i don't understand any japanese so i can't try to get any information. it's been more than a year for this ch 14 to be release from 14.1 to 14.10. the status on mangadex is still ongoing but couldn't find any information regarding the status of publication of this manga that is in english. is it gonna get axed? mangaka went on a long break? problem with publisher? idk. if anyone has any information on this pls reply my comment, i'm kinda annoyed but curious with the release of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ch 14, refuse to go down...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
is something wrong with the publisher, the author, or the artist that draw the manga? i checked the official raw page and ch 14 is split into 10 parts and released every few months for each part. i don't understand any japanese so i can't try to get any information. it's been more than a year for this ch 14 to be release from 14.1 to 14.10. the status on mangadex is still ongoing but couldn't find any information regarding the status of publication of this manga that is in english. is it gonna get axed? mangaka went on a long break? problem with publisher? idk. if anyone has any information on this pls reply my comment, i'm kinda annoyed but curious with the release of this manga
I came to the comment section looking for the answers too, it's really weird to get so little pages for something that come out far longer than a month

Double-page supporter
14.10 is already out 22days ago so we should not wait that long (4-6 months) for the TL right?
and i think it's the final part for chapter 14

and the funny thing that chapter 14.10 is chapter 14.91 in rawkuma site :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So drawn out, I'm guessing the mangaka has health issues or something for over a year to do 1 chapter in tiny amounts.

Users who are viewing this thread