Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Wandering Android

This is something i will never understand, she is searching him for over 1000 years..

but for him just a few days pass

@Flupser She was assigned to search for another vessel to transfer the knowledge for 1000 years. In this chapter, shes only wandering for days looking for Jin which is just after he used the bugged teleportation device.

Dex-chan lover
You're probably right that the scene there was talking about when she originally searched for him as the heir to her creator, since it's showing her previous appearance before the repair and modifications. If not for that detail, I would've maybe thought the teleporter was so broken that it was now a matter of searching through both time and space. Since they were able to pull him from another world, it's not exactly weird if she'd been searching other-other worlds for where he might have teleported to. That would've really complicated matters, but in a potentially interesting sort of way. A Doctor Who style isekai, if you will.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the merchant went too far trying to develop the water pump further and ended up with killer robots.

Dex-chan lover
The 1000 years confused me. I assume that line just means the total of her search for new wizard plus the amount of time the mc got lost. Didn't actually mean she was searching for lost mc for 1000 years. Wondering why he didn't check the maintenance of the teleporter before he used it. He has the knowledge and knows the facility was deteriorating. Plus what did she mean when she said she was packing food? Maybe it's robot energy, not human food.

Double-page supporter
So this teleportation skill/ machine is basically like the TARDIS, it jump time and space like nothing but more random, so a few days could be a life time for the other, so her searching from for so long kinda make sense??? lloll

Users who are viewing this thread