Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Two Earls

Supporter
I know that last panel was meant to be the wet house after extinguishing the fire, but it also looks like a box leaking a thick fluid...
Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so the author has no qualms about showing the girl almost get raped but he draws the line at killing the would be kidnappers? that sucks

Dex-chan lover
This goes pretty much differently from the WN. Nice.

I wonder if
Bina is still in love with him/turned down/only to marry the Earl in this version. Things seem to be going more "family friend" with MC, rather than the obvious attraction in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido looked like gasoline to me. Could have been blood, except noone got any bleeding wounds (unless the golem has blood), was all manhandling on reiko's part.

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion wait what? too many "/" and im pretty dumb
she like the noble / want to marry the noble or the mc? im dumb i know

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu

On the WN they make it way more clear she's in love with MC than she is here. Ultimately she gets shot down by MC and ends up marrying Earl Kuzuma.

The manga, and maybe the LN kinda goes for the "they're just friends" from the beginning, maybe avoiding the awkward rejection we see in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
I too wish to one day fist bump with my colleagues over the corpses of my fallen enemies.

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion: I remember reading the WN, and as far as i remember, Bina never really showcased any romantic feeling towards MC.

The change between WN and Manga is that, in Manga she is on more friendly term with MC, but in WN she truly respected him (like a senior figure).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion: I read the WN as well, and as far as i remember, Bina never really showcased any romantic feeling towards MC.

The change between WN and Manga is that, in Manga she is on more friendly term with MC, but in WN she truly respected him (like a senior figure).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh did the fridge break? I can't tell what that is in the last cell or so.

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion
ok thx this seems strange but its better for me the "they're just friends" from the beginning, better like this than you dont love me? im marrying the earl so(event if its better explained in the wn).

Dex-chan lover
Given what we've seen of her strength, I cant imagine any structure being sturdy by Reiko's standards.

this better not just be the end of it, there must be something more to this mini arc right? some consequences for the baddy, and possibly some new security so that wont happen again, maybe endorsement for that good noble or something

Users who are viewing this thread