Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Motherfucking son of a bitch.

Won't do business with her? You an idiot or something? You tried to stole her work, asshole. If this shit were to be known, your whole career as a merchant and craftsman will be over in 5 seconds, and your bitch will leave you.
And since it took you more than half of your life to learn both paths, I don't think you have any other things to be qualified at. So, good luck at getting a new job, moron. That, added with you having no credibility, will make it harder to find a new job. After all, who would want to hire or do business with a con artist? Even the mafia or street thugs will want no business with you after knowing who you are and what you did. So, really, if she went all out and sue you while also spreading the news together with the picture of your face, you'd be better off dead.

@esp He didn't even realise what he was doing, it seemed just natural to him. A misogynistic shortsighted being he is, huh ?

@icarushector Maybe he had dark designs by doing so. But I half expect he's being manipulated by the wife. It looks so much like she set herself to capture him as a gullible prey sugar daddy husband, and is doing the actual social and financial planning in the shadows.
I just can't see a noble being so clueless as what she shows herself as.

They completed the 1st series. They planning keeping the 2nd series as ongoing one. That's all I know.

He stole the patent?

I seldom feel the urge to murder, even less for manga characters, but that guy takes the fu***** crown

F***** IP theft. He's really sunk impossibly low with this one and still has the hubris to make it out as a lover's quarrel. I love the implied trust between the Commerce Guild leader and vice-president that he'd allow his wife to keep a blank proxy letter with her at all times. That's goals

Aggregator gang
"From here on out, the Orlando Firm will cease all business dealings with you." That was the line that finally got a strong reaction out of me. I mean, holy shit that is fucked up and petty as all hell! I actually audibly yelled out "WOW" multiple times in exasperation! How low can this cunt go?! And I haven't even finished the chapter yet! Such a cunt move I had to say something immediately. I mean no harm to his lover since I know nothing of her, but I hope he gets ruined.

Edit after finishing the chapter: At least good things came out of it, like her deciding on making her own firm. Guess that shit-head was good for something after all(aside from the actually good things that happened in their childhood before marriage was stupidly brought up and ruined everything).

Aggregator gang
I love all current characters in here (except that little Tobi d*ckhead). Their friendship with MC are so wholesome

Aggregator gang
He is going to get executed publicly or I will personally go down there and see it through

Fed-Kun's army
What gets me about Tobias is that it seems Carlo wanted him to teach Dahlia about the social and business side of being an artisan. Putting aside cheating on her and just straight up cheating her, cutting her off from the Orlando Firm meant that he drove her into the arms of the firm's competitors, or in this case, the creation of her own competing firm. Besides his poor character, I do wonder if Tobias has any business sense.

Wolf in glasses looks like Clark Kent.

Users who are viewing this thread