Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
What's really fun is how he says "You still hold a grudge for the annulment" when she says she wont sell him the device then he threatens cuts her off from his business like he's not acting on his own feelings here lol and does his new fiancee even know she's wearing a hand-me-down ring

Aggregator gang
Man every time Tobias is onscreen he shows himself to be even more a piece of garbage than before.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the fiance who tobias cheated with; She looked like she was wrangled in by Tobias who probably reassured her "Leave it to me!" without having a lot of say in the matter.

Tobias is a dishonest motherfucker. You have to lack basic decency as a human being to pull fraud even against your ex wife.

Dex-chan lover
I think I prefer the feel of the other series so far, but reading this one is still good since it fleshes out a few things that the other didn't (and seemingly skips over some other things).

Dex-chan lover
i prefered to have this version to mainly focus on magic tools development since this version gave more information on each items.

also. sorry dad, you misjudged him. that prick had no ounce of honesty (patent fraud) or hard work (no info of submitting any patent of his own). I've read several story of a cheater that they at least had a bit dignity to provide his mistress on new things, not by giving some hands down through begging his ex-fiancee

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how much of a cunt Tobias was/is. I honestly think I would have preferred him being forgotten...

I mean, who does that? Who extorts someone giving them a great deal? She could have easily just sued and made this a big affair, but you still try to fuck her over?
And now she has her own company, that will assuredly outpace his shitty decisions.

Hello everyone, what are the differences between "A Free Craftsman" and "Dahliya Wilts No More", and why are there two stories being published concurrently? Also, which of the stories do you like better? I already asked this question in the discussion board for "A Free Craftsman" for Chapter 5, but I wanted to cover all my bases. Sorry for the spam!

Dex-chan lover
408.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@shinidoshi
The only difference is that it's being published in different magazines. Other than that, it's the same exact story, with the same characters, just from different artist. It's not the first time a light novel had been adapted into more than one manga. (looking at Kusuriya no Hitorigoto)
@viewtiful
COUGH COUGH From reading the webnovel... Urg... Um.... No. Is all I'm going to say. Those two deserve each other.

I like this version more the art style is more to my liking and the slightly slower paced story with a more detailed structure and a better character introduction is better in my opinion. The other version is I don’t know it feels less like fantasy and more like one of the many stories that rush to the drama parts completely ignoring the world building an all that makes fantasy style stories so interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector
Good catch there, I didn't realize it when I first read it until I hit your comment.

Dude definitely pulled some shady shit, and seeing how he didn't even have enough money for a new engagement bracelet I wouldn't be surprised if this was part of some sort of plan for when the most amount of sales (during it's release) would happen and hope she wouldn't notice long enough to pad his bank account.

The main character definitely deserves herself a hunter boyfriend who will get her monster parts instead of a cheater~

"I will comply with whatever price you name"
What a big word come from someone who don't even have enough money to buy a new engagement bracelet, to the point need to beg ex return the one he gave her

Aggregator gang
One of the few manga, where girls take the initiative and try to pick up ikemen. Nice change.

@icarushector

Now that you mention, he looks even more of a scumbag. He already was in love with this new girl and the only thing he is bothered by now is that others will know that he committed fraud. So he thinks it's alright, if they just never found out... He deliberately signed that thing. A (bad)con artist in the making

@SirAron I agree! I'm really enjoying the way everything is more fleshed out in this one and I think the pacing is a little too fast in the other one. I like both, though.

Dex-chan lover
I like the art of the other version more but the story is a bit better in this one

Users who are viewing this thread