Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Hahahaha that's hilarious
I cried when she cried too - and I dunno why, it's something the story set up - however father was so helpful to others, and that's why others hold him in high regard.

Thanks for the translation!

🤯 mind blown with the fact about Ozwald since it wasn't mentioned in the alternative. Wonder if it’s in the novel?

Both translations are good, each with their pros and cons! This one goes into the devices, and gives details in some areas while skimming over others. I recommend reading the alternative too. The alternative, though doesn’t focus on details, focuses on the feelings and interactions she has with other people. It gives more meaning and emphasis on emotion; surprisingly made me tear up more than this.

Dex-chan lover
really hope this gets continued, the alternative manga is nice too but this long one sits just right, hope you translate more!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if Tobias's visits will ever not be infuriating.

Seeing how Carlo impacted others and now seeing Dahlia interacting with those people is bittersweet. My opinion of Carlo keeps rising. He was a good man, a good father, and a good friend. And Dahlia is building her own relationships with those people now.

Users who are viewing this thread