Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2

I LOVE THEMMMMM
ALSO those mob women in the street 😂 Same, girls, same

So glad he recognized Dahlia easily 👌🏽They had a great time 😌

Dex-chan lover
this series and the other series, the art and pacing is different but I like both of them
this chapter makes me hungry tho
thanks for chapter

Contributor
They're both nice but this one is definitely more light hearted.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. I feel like the other one lives up to the original webnovel and this one... kinda falls short. I wonder why there are two, anyway.

She forgot the pommel, it's what holds the sword together :p so 4 magic enchantments in fact :D

Contributor
@jackty89 I think it was an error on the author's part, the hilt is normally the guard/grip/pommel together. She couldn't enchant the hilt, then enchant the guard again.

Does anyone know why we got 2 Dahliya manga’s running at the same time?

Isn’t it confusing? I can’t believe this is how the raws are. Why not finish one manga Then start the other?

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, I think liked how they met in the other one a bit more. This one feels kinda awkward. Kraymore's pretty great though. Taken from us too soon.

🤣I’m glad you guys enjoyed the Kraymore. I was actually a bit worried no one would get it. It’s actually Japanese wordplay so coming up with something that could express that was...😅
’Kraetsword’ or ‘Kraken Sword’ wasn’t exactly going to cut it lol. twas an Eureka moment when it finally dawned on me,

@Trezcast for reasons only they know of, there are two versions of it by different artists. Consider them alternate versions with slightly different storytelling and varying levels of detail. The other version is actually complete at 10 chaps, so look forward to that. But this one keeps going from the looks of it

I was actually very conflicted about the grip part, since it was author vs actual facts...well...maybe, there will be change, maybe

Contributor
I don't remember why there are two of these manga....
they are super similar now and I can't keep them straight.

@midwinteroasis I see that makes some sense I guess them being different artists..

Thanks for clarifying! Excited to see the end of the other one we've just got 3 chapters to go :)

Group Leader
@Trezcast Also different publishers, the other is Kadokawa, this is Mag garden. Asian companies tend to dip into non-exclusive contracts much more often when compared to the West (West very much prefers exclusivity over all else). Take Korean publishing companies for instance, they tend to be very against giving exclusive rights to one localization company, as they feel they can make more money if more companies license their product. In the end, it's all about the money.

Users who are viewing this thread