Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

@Liquidxlax
the problem is that it references things from her childhood that we never get to see. huge gamechanging things, that it glosses over. apparently she's rich, due to her childhood/ what came before (this does influence her life). Apparently she's hailed as a genius inventor (this is a magor change in how everyone treats her).
unlike this version it doesn't take the time to walk us through it, to have her earn these abilities, to get the training. so it comes off as an author power fantasy instead of the great story it could be (and is in this version)
I would also argue that this version does a much better job with the relationships. it very cutely highlights her caring and mentor father. it shows off her slow wearing down and acceptance of her A-hole ex-fiance. And the minor but influential ways in which she compromised her individuality.
I saw nothing even remotely like that in the other telling.

I will grant that this one is not as far along as the other story wise, but I will bet that it will go just as in depth and detailed in the current teased relationship as it did in previous ones

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell
So do lot of mothers, your point being? That normal parents shouldn't be parents because immoral freaks exist?

That is like saying that we should ban kids from going to school completely because a kid can be a school shooter.

Awww that was cute! I bet the maid (?) wanted to strangle him for letting them overheat. He seemed like a really great dad, it's a shame he drank himself to death. I have to say this is one of the sadder parental deaths because it was so... Mundane compared to the fantastical fates that often befall people in manga and it feels more grounded.

Double-page supporter
the bonds between father amd daughter are far more stronger than anything 😌

Users who are viewing this thread