Magic Fairy

Group Leader
I don't know, I've searched for the novel but haven't found it, well if there is one.

You did an awesome job @sunohonmy - thank you :) I hope you either find someone to take it on like you want - or your sense of masochism kicks in and you keep doing this yourself - its VERY good to see someone who can use google / other tools and end up with readable english for us pleebs who couldnt do it ourselves : ) Cheers :)

Group Leader
lol, i think am getting the masochist kick in me, and am gonna continue for a bit, while applying into a group so i can continue under their name with some help as well.
But thanks for the support😁

this reminds me of Emperor LingTian. I don't think it would be far of stretch to think this is a remake of it.

https://mangadex.org/title/43821/emperor-lingtian

if you take a look over it, it's almost the same. mc look the same, wakes up from death with the divorce happening afterwards. a change of character names and probably future plot, plus the start showing the his former life's betrayers. and this one, magic fairy, the character seems like he doesn't acknowledge his previous life as much ling tian.

it's not the first time I've seen a second take on a manwa/wuxia on something like; god of martial arts, rebirth of the divine doctor, stellar transformations, and I believe... the peerless concubine has another series that runs close to it as well. (sometimes I feel like I've picked up too many) all of them had similar brand refreshes.

Group Leader
servers are down, where i get the raws, and the other website got too many ads, its so frikin annoying😭

Dex-chan lover
this description is giving me cancer, would it really hurt that much to get a description that didnt look like absolute machine translated garbage? 😭

Group Leader
LOL, I didn't write the description, only god knows who, but it is sincerely bad

Group Leader
haha, i didnt expect anyone to continue this, i used this to practice and then dropped it when school continued. So thank you for picking it up.

Wow that just threw me off right off the bat. Are we gonna ignore the fact that this so called "dead man" just woke up from his supposed-to-be eternal slumber? I didn't have my hopes up since this is wuxia, yet I was still disappointed! Yikes man~!

Holy shit this is absolute garbage. There is no plot, each chapter is barely connected to the one before it and there is next to no semblance of a plot. It's actually a genuine surprise if one panel is meaningfully linked to the one before it. My expectations were suitably low going in and its still disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread