Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or did it seem like the translation took a bit of a dib in quality this chapter?

I’m thankful for it either way, but it was bit rough around the edges.

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the world building on the whole magic system. I'm quite curious how this will go in the future too, like while his family and Glast are the best possible people he could be with, I do doubt it'll be the same for everyone else. There were even hints of this in previous chapters where people got scared of him killing a goblin in one hit or his father warning him it might lure in bad actors or grow suspicious of his research results.

Thankfully his father likely knows that and probably tries his best to hide it from the outside world, it helps they have a mansion to keep experiments out of public view too.

Dex-chan lover
Feels more like Hadouken than Kamehameha, either way mc and artist knows what's up.

Sadly, Rose is leaving, her character was supposedly expanded further in manga as rivalry and exposing the awkward tension between "siblings", really like her, has that certain nobility feeling.

Dex-chan lover
That's so cool! The thing about enhanced oxigen sounded like it was made a bit hastily made and weird, as magic seemed to be more of a "general elements" kind of thing rather than based on the elements in the periodic table (for example, fire isn't an element, and neither is lightning), but I can totally believe it if you tell me air magic blocks lightning magic and enhances fire magic.

Dex-chan lover
My hypotesis on the lightning magic: he insulates himself through air magic so the lightning doesn't come back and then extends the lightning outwards

Dex-chan lover
Why did he request decorated gloves when he's going to outgrow them? Once he can't wear them anymore, they'll be a huge danger since only children can wear them.

Dex-chan lover
There are lots of questions with only “because the writer wrote it that way” as the answer. Like why are these children besides the reincarnator having these very deep and serious conversations as if it would actually happen? Especially Mary/Maria who is supposed to be an idiot. It’s very off putting.

Users who are viewing this thread