Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
yeah, it just became really rough read all of a sudden, like the chapter was fully translated by a machine, what happened? Rough sentences, phrases duplicated in the same balloon, names changing with no rhyme or reason, and what the hell is Sionchik? Its like whoever did this chapter just said fuck it and stopped caring about the quality of the work
Edit: ALSO WHAT THE FUCK THIS GOT AXED/FINISHED ALREADY? RIGHT AS THE STORY IS GETTING INTERESTING?
I just don't get Japan sometimes man, why, this was so nice. Might go out and look for the Novel, and even mtl it if it doesn't have a translation. I wanna know where it goes from here damn it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay the translation toward the end made the pacing pretty rough, but in terms of the story in general the idea that the MC is being taken away to be “protected” after just saving everyone from a threat they couldn’t do anything against is a huge joke (unless he’s being taken to be forced to deal with all their problems and fight on the front lines against demons as a kid which is REALLY messed up and depressing).

Dex-chan lover
Damn, one more chapter and then I have to pray to any and all gods that someone is actively translating the WN/LN

Dex-chan lover
Why do you even list PR name if the end result is like this? I thought this is the better work of Manhwafreak but you just wanted to pull it down to the level of other works?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not drunk enough to make sense of of this, but it's better than nothing I guess...
Jezus fuck, seen garbage fire worse than that that had "some" conclusion with art pulled straight from kindergarten with more chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Man the story for this went from like 20 to 100 and I'm pumped. Like we already have a decent set-up to something like Van Helsing, but if there's another time-skip to show the MC just recruiting people with magical power, I would be stoked.

Ok so everyone feel the same, because I was starting to think I was having a stroke.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: ALSO WHAT THE FUCK THIS GOT AXED/FINISHED ALREADY? RIGHT AS THE STORY IS GETTING INTERESTING?
I just don't get Japan sometimes man, why, this was so nice. Might go out and look for the Novel, and even mtl it if it doesn't have a translation. I wanna know where it goes from here damn it!

Are you fucking shitting my nuts? God damn it.
I might go look for the novel as well.......

Dex-chan lover
Alright... Well bummer...
The Web Novel is still ongoing (latest chapter was released this month), and have been fan-translated until Chapter 39 (of Chapter 173).

As for the Light Novel, we only got 2 until now, both released in 2020.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah and now there are demons and all the adults knew about this stuff but don't tell anyone because apparently they don't want anyone to be prepared. What a joke. Understandable why it got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread