Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
maybe they start a new series for the sequel? some series do that. if not, stopping when it truly just started is odd. and without any good motivation this would not spark any interest in me to read any novel or other format.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty bumbed on how they ended it this short while having so much potential.This gave me same vibes as Breakthrough with the Forbidden Master – So what if the Hero's son is the Demon King's disciple.

Dex-chan lover
What the of hell kind of place is this to end things at?
Also, the translation was wonkier than I remember for this series? Like
We are the sick of history.
though a few others read really wonky too.
It's not axed. This was pretty much just an ad for the ln.
It's not that rare, but it always sucks to see this happen.
Still axed, it was just planned from the getgo.
The heck? Hate it when a manga is only made to advertise the ln but reading the ln probably the best way to know what will happen next.
is that how it is???
for an ad is actually pretty good though

somehow they also make some dubious manga and not axed them, while the good one getting axed. fak
It is rather standard for adaptations to be licensed for a set number of arcs/volumes, as a way to promote the source material. Just take Eragon (the movie) as an example.
It is very annoying in some ways, including the original endings... but at the same time those original endings are imo far preferable to hurried axed endings from series where the mangaka isn't informed of the termination point well in advance and told to figure out some good way to end it. In this case it at least reads like an epilogue, and follows after the prior arc actually ended somewhat decently.

So while I hate open-ended endings, this is at least a case of one that is a proper ending. Unlike far too make other things ppl call "open-ended endings", that aren't even an ending at all, and it just simply drops the story (shakes fist at ppl like a grumpy old man).

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that we can do now is imagine what will happen next in the story
My guess is, the history will repeat itself.
MC gonna defeat the demons, create a society of magic user, afterwards got killed by some idiot ruler.

Just like mutant in X-men Universe

So this manga another "A Breakthrough Brought by Forbidden Master and Disciple" Manga...
I don't want to read LN I want to read the manga 🥲...

Dex-chan lover
Art was better and better, monsters were actually quite fucking terrifying, although sanity of mc was questionable for him basically re-doing a popular 4chan meme he was not a typical oblivious horny teen from the get go.

I'll give it 10/10, it was truly fun to read story about developing magic in supposedly magic free world.

Let's hope for a proper anime adaptation, since manga kinda deviated from the LN, but hope they will make Rose more as from the manga than from LN, kinda like her better this way.

Dex-chan lover
29527312.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope it comes back under a different series like 'Maou-sama, Retry! R' was the continuation of 'Maou-sama, Retry!'

Dex-chan lover
GFDI (god f***ing damn it) why can there be a disclaimer saying "this mange is for a LN so expect it to be short"?!

Users who are viewing this thread