Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't axed.
It was a LN bait. It happens all the time.
They commission an adaptation for X mount of chapters, provide, and that's it. Want to find out what happens next? Read the LN.

This happens to be one of the few manga I actually consider picking up the LN for, so bait successful, I guess.

Aggregator gang
I honestly feel bad for the mangakas like they get treated like rags. Disposable pawns used for advertising author's novel work.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but what the hell happened with some of the panels? Why is it so blurred???

Aggregator gang
I dont mind the ending even if it was axed i enjoyed every chapter of this manga that i kinda wished for more along with them getting a timeskip of their grown up selves

Dex-chan lover
The least the scanlator do for this "good but short" manga is to translate it properly. But they didn't.

Well it ended, wonder how much this adapted, but at a glance into the LN and WN, seems manga in the last few chapters rushed the fuck out of the 2nd LN Volume / WN Arc 2 and the pace went all over, at least it keep some of the important parts from that Volume / Arc

The WN still going with 173 chapters, but the LN haven't get a new volume since 2020 (which 2nd Volume only cover up to WN 76, which is the end of the 2nd arc)

Though yeah, translation was just getting worse and worse, but well is manhwafreak
Fun fact, manhwafreak used the russian translation as the source but they left countless of speech bubble/text boxes empty for absolutely NO reason

Dex-chan lover
Given the anime is coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to help this to get enough momentum to continue the story.

I personally think this would be best to be continued as a video game, you could have it as something like an MMO where you start in that village being trained to control magic. Given the small scope of the story in terms of understanding the world it would not be difficult to add more races and there is a lot of freedom to expand world building to add more materials spells and other things.

given the novel is still ongoing I think if there was an MMO about this manga you could ignore the novel to prevent restrictions in world building options.

Users who are viewing this thread