Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World

Dex-chan lover
This was going fantastic until the demon went in and gave it the axe. I really would've loved to read about the MC just growing up and discovering new and innovative way of using magic without the sudden demon. After some training, the three of them: Rose, Marie and Shion go on a grand adventure to go and uncover the mysteries of magic and the three grow stronger. Along the way, they help people and eventually be revered as heroes. That sort of story would be amazing. I don't know if there's any other story like that. I truly think they stumbled upon something unique here. But they squandered it. Badly. I'd like to think that the last two chapters aren't canon and they just keep going the way they are until their adulthood.

Normally, I don't like stories that are stretched beyond its means, but this one is cut too short for its own good. I really liked the premise and the execution was actually one of the better ones. I'm just really disappointed it got the axe before it could truly shine when trash like Magic Spot House (The one with the sakura tree spirit, just the one that popped at the top of my head) and even something like Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni got an anime, but good ones like this gets the cold shoulder. I don't get it. It's actually an enjoyable read. I love it until the last 2 chapters, when it became painfully obvious that it got axed. It's a sad state of affairs, really.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell
It's get cancelled, when finally some interesting story. Fucking japs

Dex-chan lover
Manga adaptation got Axed, but now it's getting an Anime adaptation.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
It seems it's getting an anime adaptation. Seeing how the manga adaptation was canceled, I guess I'll wait for the anime.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully is made based on the vn and not the manga awaes love to see some twin romance, it really warms the heart.
Almost any Anime adaptation would never be made based on the Web Novel.

It would be based on the Light Novel (or Manga, based on which one is the original serialised version), and if it's setting is the same as the Manga, then we would get that in Anime as well.

Almost any Anime adaptation would never be made based on the Web Novel.

It would be based on the Light Novel (or Manga, based on which one is the original serialised version), and if it's setting is the same as the Manga, then we would get that in Anime as well.
thats what i wanted to say, but i just didn't have the right words for it. Im sorry if my lack of vocabulary caused any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread