Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Inhuman Power and Magic Stone Shop

Fed-Kun's army
@HenryTUns
So the way the royal family works is that genetically speaking, they are every
sentient species(more or less) but phenotypically, each member only presents as one species. His mother's "member of the royal line" trait overrides dryadic nature, so the lottery still spins, even if there is only one parent. We have no clue what to classify him as with regard to species

Dex-chan lover
Since some one questioning about is this going to be harem or not i will answer this
as far i read, until ain defeated Black Dragon and tried to met the "Goddess" again, ain already rooted to 2 people, one implied already having sex second one ancidental but ain will take responsibility, as for who just wait also ain end up as world tree not dryard anymore

No wonder the 'father' was so cold, they weren't even related.. Does this mean.. oh the dirty thoughts.
The stones devoured become purified.. can still be used to store cleaner magic energy, right?
Maybe he'll learn the ripple from the shopkeep.

Dex-chan lover
So the mother are partially to blame. The father doesn't feel the love even after being hypnotized.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see he isn't stupidly overpowered so early in the story and his absorption of the of the dullahan stone doesn't seem as rushed knowing it was all planned out by his mother. The demon king's magic stone should give him an edge at some climatic point in the story.

@onionskins She did accept that flower....

Glad the dryad did asexual reproduction tho, fuck that other country. Couldnt care less about the "oh that was why she was hated" retroactive comments.

Sure the father doesn’t know.... but he still treated them harshly.... that might’ve been the case with or without the hypnotist

Dex-chan lover
Now I can see why the father and Ain's mother didn't really bond. Mother never fully trust the father and his actions throughout their marriage didn't dissuade her. I wonder the father didn't trust the mother also because she had always been wearied and perhaps on guard with him. So it became the cycle of distrust that perhaps also effect Ain as well.

However, having blood relations is not a requirement for father to love his son. Good adoptive parent did just that. The father *choose* to neglect his son. And that was the crux of it.

Aggregator gang
it's just my thought, but, maybe Logas didn't give much attention to Ain because Olivia didn't give attention to him?

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel
lol, that makes it even worse. He's just a guy who refused to leave all of his land and wealth to a kid who isn't even related to him. This also invalidates the hero's merit: who cares how strong he is if he's not eligible to inherit due to not being his son? And those are some hot opinions, we know for a fact the dryad didn't sleep with him, where did you get the impression he's unfaithful from? Especially considering it's a world with legal polygamy.

Users who are viewing this thread