Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
@BaToolo
Thanks for translating this!

I've got a correction, though. The old name for Japan isn't "Wakaku", it's "Wakoku" — and indeed, this is what the raws say in the furigana: わこく.

@Dregenburn the thing is, author is really slow on updating the damn web novel, so translator is waiting for the author to have a decent number of chapters to translate. Last time I saw the raws, it updated 3 chapters in 8 months, so yeah, it will take a while

Aggregator gang
Why do this have such a slow upload schedule

Why can't arc 4 be translated to English yet QQ

This is such a fun story and I'm out of content QQQQ

Yeah, that has to be a Muv Luv reference, which just makes me love this series even more.

The series releases so slow that I've forgot what it was about and mistaken it with another isekai.
It wasn't untill I saw the "scarf" character that I remembered who he was.

It remind me, when in history class he became mildly confused because almost all the famous historical figure became princess (even oda nobunaga -fgo anyone?). He even commented on how much eroge material that history became...

Fed-Kun's army
@dudewithmagic @Dregenburn
The author is probably in writer's block as the 4th arc isn't finish yet after a year. The translator said he waits the author to finish the 4th arc first before he translates it.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang it it's chopping time for translators but Thank You So Much For The Effort (i wuv u)

When will they update the novel they said the update would be on October but there's no new about it till now i really want to read the novel haaa i really should have savor it will it last well at least the manga have a new chapter

Aggregator gang
I remember reading the Wn. It's really great but it's not consistently uploaded and translations have stopped too. Which is a shame i liked this story

@Gladiator02 i think the translator is just waiting for the 4th arc to be done by the author which hasn't happened yet.
guess the author is blocked it's a shame with the Manga running and this is certainly the kinda series that could one day get an anime so shame not to put more effort in.

Damn Muv-Luv reference on page 8 with The Laser class betas and the 8 (10 here) minutes of death. Makes this manha already greater.

Users who are viewing this thread