Magical Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim

Supporter
This kind of isekai feels like an alien experiment using some VR machine like in the Matrix and in SAO.

i hope he doesnt go for any of the heroines and instead go for the teachers. and the principal is 1st.
then the protaginists mom.

Dex-chan lover
It's an eroge... But no smut tag?... And from what I've heard it's a shounen echi at core? What a disappointment 😨😭

So Far so good, the MC wants to enjoy his New Life and Will use the knowledge in his favor, its refreshing after reading another manga/novel where the Mc tries to follow the plot and his role in the game to the point of pissing the readers off. So i'm Glad with this manga.

I have not read the light novel so I really hope this dose not get boring soon the start is good also I hope he’s not dumb and dense like nearly all harem mc For now I rate this a solid 7/10 let’s hope it gets better

Aggregator gang
So, the premise is that the MC isekais into an eroge game as the sidekick to the Protagonist.

Really the MC is the hero who actively fights demons and builds his power and the protagonist is just some Lothario who is so pretty the honeys flock to him.

Two chapters so far (FUCK chapter zeroes) and I'm intrigued. I DETEST eroge/otome games and this is nifty.

Dex-chan lover
Oh what a nice manga ZTS picked up. Let's see this MC NTRing the male protagonist to the ground! 😛

Dex-chan lover
As someone who didn't read the ch.0 at first, I can now say elf waifu's name is clearly stated.

Users who are viewing this thread