Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 17 - Late Night Secret Investigation

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, is Mucha suffering from withdrawal? I can't help but feel her less family friendly interests are bleeding more and more into the story, same happened with Nanashi, over time Nagatoro had more and more exhibitionism mixed with the story, though Mucha definitely is injecting some of her fetish this chapter had a particularly sus panel
wait i thought mucha was a dude

Dex-chan lover
wait i thought mucha was a dude
I've read in some places it's a woman lol
Mangaupdates even lists as such
https://www.mangaupdates.com/author/iiwu43v/mucha
Apparently female hentai mangaka is as common as male
With some of them doing some really degenerate stuff
Pretty sure one of them was known for doing mostly loli rape hentai that generally also ended with the girls dying lol
She's doing a safe manga now
Apparently it's not a happy one though lol
But most go by pseudonym or hide their gender, so it's hard to know if some are a man or woman

Contributor
I've read in some places it's a woman lol
Mangaupdates even lists as such
https://www.mangaupdates.com/author/iiwu43v/mucha
Apparently female hentai mangaka is as common as male
With some of them doing some really degenerate stuff
Pretty sure one of them was known for doing mostly loli rape hentai that generally also ended with the girls dying lol
She's doing a safe manga now
Apparently it's not a happy one though lol
But most go by pseudonym or hide their gender, so it's hard to know if some are a man or woman
Sometimes artists change their social network account to male to avoid being stalked and unnecessary messages, but it is true that the best lolicon artists are usually women, such as Azuma Yuki or Ryouta. That being said, this series rarely has a sole filler page, and as usual it was a blast. So relatable how people usually break their feet at gyms or work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, is Mucha suffering from withdrawal? I can't help but feel her less family friendly interests are bleeding more and more into the story, same happened with Nanashi, over time Nagatoro had more and more exhibitionism mixed with the story, though Mucha definitely is injecting some of her fetish this chapter had a particularly sus panel
This implies a bunch of chimpanzees are about to show up one day in Nagatoro.

In more ways then one.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes artists change their social network account to male to avoid being stalking and unnecessary messages, but it is true that the best lolicon artists are usually women, such as Azuma Yuki or Ryouta. That being said, this series rarely has a sole filler page, and as usual it was a blast. So relatable how people usually break their feet at gyms or work.
Yeah I noticed, or they don't specify gender and have names that are hard to guess gender, kinda curious how some of the best lolicon artists are women lol, there's also Itou Hachi.

As for the filler page, I'm telling you, withdrawal, once a hentai artist always a hentai artist, it's in their blood.
This implies a bunch of chimpanzees are about to show up one day in Nagatoro.

In more ways then one.
No no, first it's the pigs :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I've heard about the chimps from Nagatoros' artist but there's pigs too?

Albeit,not the first time someone mentioned pigs.
That's funny cause I think he used chimps in only one doujin, while pigs was multiple, it shouldn't be hard for you to find them if you're curious enough, you might not like it though, you've been warned :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
That's funny cause I think he used chimps in only one doujin, while pigs was multiple, it shouldn't be hard for you to find them if you're curious enough, you might not like it though, you've been warned :dogkek:
Yeah,within one minute of sharing this convo on Discord,I was messaged multiple times with the relevant image files.

Which isn't the worst thing that has been sent to me on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread