b2cfdb53-d053-494f-80cb-52d07d0f58d7
AkiTooru Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 19, 2018 Messages 369 Jun 14, 2019 #2 Not only is the translation subpar, they also insert random color art in the middle of the chapter...
Not only is the translation subpar, they also insert random color art in the middle of the chapter...
SakanaKogane Joined Aug 6, 2019 Messages 12 Aug 10, 2019 #3 I didn't really get a lot of things that happened in this chapter...
Darkmeep Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 28, 2019 Messages 2,617 Dec 16, 2019 #4 Mc is such a beta bitch. Meh I'm gonna drop,why kill police man when he was legit gonna save the world what a retard.
Mc is such a beta bitch. Meh I'm gonna drop,why kill police man when he was legit gonna save the world what a retard.
Yolo135 Double-page supporter Joined Mar 25, 2020 Messages 348 Aug 26, 2020 #5 I can't stand this guy is this the end why are there more chapters?
K Kutabarie Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 28, 2018 Messages 1,213 Oct 11, 2024 #8 I'm dropping this garbage... Dropping loads of cryptic shit trying to be mysterious, shitty characters who just blabber instead of actually taking action, and panels that I can't make any sense of what's happening in there. Too much.
I'm dropping this garbage... Dropping loads of cryptic shit trying to be mysterious, shitty characters who just blabber instead of actually taking action, and panels that I can't make any sense of what's happening in there. Too much.
pandascepter Mangodex Derailer Wheezer Group Leader Joined Jul 15, 2019 Messages 14,080 Jun 9, 2026 #10 Damn, no wonder they will have ctossover
O OwUmbreon Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 515 Jul 13, 2026 #11 The fuck is Himeji doing here gang It was an interesting premise to begin with but this is kinda ass I'm ngl
The fuck is Himeji doing here gang It was an interesting premise to begin with but this is kinda ass I'm ngl