Magical Girl Apocalypse - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Last Resort

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
369
Not only is the translation subpar, they also insert random color art in the middle of the chapter...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
2,617
Mc is such a beta bitch. Meh I'm gonna drop,why kill police man when he was legit gonna save the world what a retard.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
348
I can't stand this guy is this the end why are there more chapters?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
1,213
I'm dropping this garbage... Dropping loads of cryptic shit trying to be mysterious, shitty characters who just blabber instead of actually taking action, and panels that I can't make any sense of what's happening in there. Too much.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
515
The fuck is Himeji doing here gang

It was an interesting premise to begin with but this is kinda ass I'm ngl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top