Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - A Heart-pounding Night

Dex-chan lover
It's dragging for much longer then I thought it would. It's not like anyone is thinking he would be permanently transformed. Nor there are any serious stakes like in Kampfer.

Fed-Kun's army
"If you really were to live as a girl... even then... I will always be there for you".

That was sweet. Also, yuri route, anyone?

@kwendy
Agreed. Given the pace, I wouldn't be surprised if the problem isn't solved in the next three or five chapters. Unless a sudden solution is played for laughs: they find out the problem, solve it in Karin's house... and Minami turns back into a boy just when Karin's mother is about to barge in.

Aggregator gang
The only solution is a magical boy app so Karin can mary MC !!!
(Maybe I read too many hentai)

Dex-chan lover
I think at this point it's safe to say that Minami's not interested in any girl besides himself.

I know they are just characters in a manga, but I envy them as a trans girl >< all I end up thinking is , JUST STAY AS A GIRL! until I realize it's a character and also it's the person to decide in the first place. This is why I got infatuated with GB in the first place.

I-is this trans-baiting? I feel like it's trans-baiting at this point if Minami goes back to being able to switch and this whole arc gets forgotten about. I'm not saying I want them forced into picking one or the other, but I also sort of want emotional consequences for being stuck like this and maybe facing a life as a girl. Minami doesn't seem to do a lot of introspection, instead just going with whatever's going on, but it'd be nice to see a little character development besides "wow that was fun but yay I can switch again ^_^."

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second she can't roll back the update??? She doesn't use git?

Users who are viewing this thread