Magician

Group Leader
As this webtoon has an official release in English, on a non-paid site no less, it should probably be removed from here.

Contributor
Easy Going Scans is a different translation group from Webtoon, and this version was done prior to the translation done by that group. The Webtoon translation is better than some others on the site, but I sometimes prefer reading Easy Going Scan's syntax as it suits the characters better having read from both groups during the course of this story's translation.

Contributor
I also think the translation of Webtoon's team becomes better later on, so I usually end up switching between the two and the original Korean.

Bardzo fajnie, że wychodzi spolszczenie. Kiedyś czytałem na Aldi skanlacje i było przetłumaczone do 3 tomu :)

Nie Aldi, tylko Eldi. I to jest jego tłumaczenie, które odnalazłem na kompie. Niestety tylko tyle, więc więcej rozdziałów nie będzie. 🤥
Może któraś grupa pociągnie ten projekt, bo manhwa bardzo dobra.

What a boring ending.
Now that his brother is gone he had all the time in the world to research how to undo the sleep spell (as well as having access to most powerful magician ever - True Iremi), yet he choose the easy way out of dying and hurting his loved ones in the process. And he did not even consider the possibility of his brother simply lying to him out of spite, and him killing himself would not undo the sleep curse - it would have been extremely funny if author have gone for that ending, where Ethermask kill himself and nothing is resolved.

I expected much more from the ending. I've been reading Magician for more than 10 years. What a disappointing way to finish this series.

Fed-Kun's army
My recomendation: don't even start this shit series, the author shits it all at the end:angery:. If not, never watch the epilogues.
My boy Enz was done the dirtiest:aquadrink:. What a fucking bitch is Iremy. Not only for rejecting Enz AFTER giving him hopes all the series, getting angry when he is with other girls, and misleading him in general to have him orbiting:facepalm:, but for NOT FUCKING HEALING HIS ARM when she is almost omnipotent and capable of more:notlikethis:. Shit, the author seems to just want to crap on Enz, even the little shit son of Ethermask kisses Iremy at the end, which my boy Enzu never even had the chance to:fml:

Users who are viewing this thread