Magika Swordsman and Summoner - Ch. 53

Double-page supporter
Hikaru said "Show me your cock"
Me like : WTF MAN!!!
Did she is extremely perverted woman in here rather than Kaguya who is pervert too???

Dex-chan lover
When a cute girl with a nice body asks you to show her your cock you say yes.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the Yandere to fight this new pervert. Should be good.

Contributor
Later on that night...

KG47zHG.gif

Dex-chan lover
Later image from the LN but not really a spoiler, still proceed at your own risk.
magika_no_kenshi_to_shoukan_maou_vol-10_019.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This MC worries too much about the little things, just consummate your love and gather power to protect it, so much hesitation for something as tiny as a kiss is gonna cost him dearly later on, or it would if not for plot armor BS...

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read this, but is there a reason he holds back or is he just a beta?

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
Because if he start with one, all the the girls in the mansion will ask too....
Yes, because he is either a beta or from the old school.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it’s the politburo again. Time to load some Freedom Shells into my Democracy Cannon

Fed-Kun's army
Taoist China? Thats a weird way of saying COMMUNIST CHINA
Okno...

Double-page supporter
It's definitely at least partly him being a beta, but tbf all this magic people have the rate of pregnancy after intercourse is basically 100%, so being a bit more careful doesn't hurt.

Not that showing someone your dick would result in anything ofc, so it's mostly just him being a beta and not wanting to be hounded by everyone else in the dorm.

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman
Spoilers from the LN proceed at your own risk.
Yes he does. Here are specific spoilers from the end of the series
The epilogue of the LN has two of the harem pregnant. It is a true harem ending with most of the girls.
The are lore reasons for not being able to "go all the way," magic allows for the impossible to become possible, and it is stated that any contraception will not work because the hormone filled desires of the teenagers will somehow trigger their magic to almost guarantee pregnancy. This does mean that any acts which could not result in conception are fair game and in the LN he partakes in those acts quite a bit. Starting in the second half of the series, he becomes more and more physically intimate with the harem. I really like the progression, it feels like a far more normal middle ground than the infinite cockblocking of High School DxD or the "we are gonna almost be banging in the first Volume" Shinmai Maou no Testament. It feels like the relationships progress "naturally" (well as much as an impossible harem situation can progress naturally). He is not a crazy creepy horny guy who bangs everyone the first time he meets them, and he isn't a lame beta who won't touch anyone throughout the entire series. I honestly cannot recommend this series enough. It is my favorite harem series. You should definitely read the LN. It is fully translated and available on https://bakapervert.wordpress.com/

@Superioreos
Thanks!
Knowing that actually helps a lot. I was talking about this with someone in another manga's comment section but... I'm so tired of harem mangas with non harem endings, beta MCs and or alleged harems. It's just everywhere, and having an author that actually dares to go against the trend is quite refreshing.
Once again, thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread