Magika Swordsman and Summoner - Ch. 75

I have a question, Translator-san. Will you translate the previous chapters as well?

The series is licensed by Seven Seas. The previous chapters are already all officially translated. You can find them on other sites.

Dex-chan lover
Group checks out lmao😂 not even place in the right place too

Dex-chan lover
King????? Genderbend??? -> Queen???
Will the MC ever fuck someone? Is there a hentai doujin already?
Imagine a normal MC. He would surely fight with a boner most of the time.

It's been so long and I've mostly forgotten everything. What a surprise
Thanks for translating it.

@Wildfire_desu ikr ,we always get cucked because of them ,translators probably dropped the project because it got licensed ,same thing for goblin slayer ,its available in other languages in this site but not in english ,because why translate it when there's already official ones

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Sex does not happen until the very end. The reason given is that with their magic, impregnation will happen regardless of the use of contraceptives or condoms, and you wouldn't want your main military force getting pregnant.

Double-page supporter
@ikki_kun partly correct, but those licensing it will probably come after translators with lawyers and shit. for me it's awfully annoying to have to track manga\amine separately on different sites and shit. i have other things in life that i need time for, for fuck's sake!!!

@monkey123
If it makes you feel any better, I recall there is some oral and anal between the MC and his harem along the way. He's also pretty proactive later on.

@monkey123

Theres a lot of not quite sex as it gets closer and closer to the end. The series gets really lewd. And when he goes all the way, he goes big time, so don't you worry, stick with it.

Dex-chan lover
@DSuper

Because the chapters in the middle are translated already by other people.

Edit: yeah there is somebody who posted a link but I did not post a link because its fairly easy to find by just googling the name and chapter number anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread