Magmell Shinkai Suizokukan - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Gibberfish, Part 2

Ohhhh thank you so much for translating and posting both parts at once- I don't think my heart could've handled a break in between all of that lol I'm so happy Ryou's arc is "concluded" (I say loosely in the grand scheme of things, but enough for what the manga was likely going to cover) I hope he can come back in the future too ;w; Definitely feeling all of the warm fuzzies from this story and the Coelacanth card gift really just got to me.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaa, this arc was so beautiful 😭 I was so sad to see Ryou leave, I wanted him to work there permanently but hearing his goal is to come back as a veterinarian in the future made me so happy. I hope he comes back to visit often :')))

Dex-chan lover
His father left his family without any notice to take pictures of fishes and didn't have any contact with them for five years. A very good father indeed...

Double-page supporter
seriously trying not to cry, i'm so damn happy for ryou 😭 i feel like the author handled his arc with lots of care and i hope we see him again soon :')

Dex-chan lover
The coelacanth card was really a perfect gift to someone who was shown in an early chapter sleeping with a coelacanth body pillow, even if his old card hadn't been confiscated.

Fed-Kun's army
Literally why did they insert a character just to decide to transition and then immediately leave and make it the biggest arc of the manga about fish

Users who are viewing this thread