Magmell Shinkai Suizokukan

looking only at the cover, at first i thought it was a cooking manga specialized on deep sea creatures 😂 how cruel i was

why does this have a romance tag but MU doesn't? does the main character get involved in romance later?

Dex-chan lover
i love the setting but the story and characters feel a bit too simplistic

Aggregator gang
It's a good story so far, the art makes things a bit depressing, I always find this drawing style saddening for some reason. Maybe it needs more background art detailed.

It says Romance but with who? I'm confused

Contrary to the cover picture, this is not a story about cooking deep sea creatures 😅

Contributor
Added Kindle vers. https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B07H3QHM2B

This is honestly really good so far. Its very cute but also interesting and informative on deep sea creatures. I recommend it

ive fallen in love with this story so much but its tough when you gotta rely on picture translators to get through

There's a mistake. idk if its the translation or the original author. But a shark that lives 500 years and reaches sexual maturity at 150 is a GREENLAND SHARK. Not a pacific sleeper shark...they only live to 40

@blrblrb @jokerxhisoka

I think the cover try using the latest cover, it's 6th and that person is a chef in Magmell :)
My info may be a late answer as if both of you already read till his appearance then both of you already knew it :3

@RadMonster wow, thank you for explaining it to us :D I think the mangaka mixed them up because they looked similar (I googled and their appearance was similar to me)

Users who are viewing this thread