Magus of the Library

Dex-chan lover
Solid start. Not much of a fan of the bullying-trope because it seemed too forced to make „the youth“ an outsider. But the art is gorgeous and I love me some adventure manga. If done right, this could be what „Magi - Labyrinth of Magic“ was supposed to be.

Dex-chan lover
Not the most original story opening but the execution is great.

This new work of the author just confirms that there’ll be not a 7th garden continuation :(

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else think of One Piece from that big splash page?

Can someone add the link to the official English release? https://kodanshacomics.com/series/magus-of-the-library/

Volume 1 is already out in English, which has chapters 1-4 and volume 2 comes out in September.

An original, new, rich in culture world --plus it doesn't follow current stereotypes that tend to play with trends, it's enough to amaze me.
It's simply great. And cute, and funny, too.

Can i buy the english volume digitally? I'm not in the US and i really want to know the continuation.

Double-page supporter
14 Chapters for the prologue...

Jesus that world building is really good and all the lessons in life are really hard hitting too goddamn Im seeing a classic in the making...

All Manga depend on the quality of translation. ONE PIECE scan is more accurate and better than official, and Attack on Titan also has better scan translation quality than official (Recently there is not much difference).

And... Magus of the library has poor quality scans and accurate and high quality official translations lol
Lol scan continues to select poor translations, ignoring original words and settings. What a shame. The original work is full of more intelligent and logical languages.
Again, what a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread