Mahou ga Tsukaenakutemo

no offense but this one was stupid. bring the two girls from paradise back!

Dex-chan lover
To be honest it is hard to read. Interesting and so much content on each chapter but it is hard to read.

Dex-chan lover
Last page on the chapter that says "End" says "To be continued"...

... so which one is it then?

I really feels pity for the 1 guy
If this guy story of him don't show up chiyo story will give me really good feeling

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Yea felt really bad for him, His life’s kind of depressing. Made worse by how he never tries to take action and completely clueless he is. Yea it was never going to work out but his inaction only dragged things out emotionally and made the fierce rejection that much more painful to see. Hope to see more with a happish ending for him. With the way he is and how his life looks, I wouldn’t be surprised if he killed himself.

Dex-chan lover
This might be good if it can go a bit longer and tie all loose end. Personally, I'm not a fan of open ending but this is a pretty good read.

This was an interesting read for three reasons.
Kishi's story shows how much life can suck if you just live without a reason. Kiki's story was heartwarming with how she found her passion in something she at first showed no interest in and later worked hard enough to succeed in the idol industry. Chiyo and Tama's story was nice too, as despite how uncertain life and at times their decisions are the fact that they have each other helps reassure them.
Overall this was a pretty short read and was at times difficult to follow, but the detailed art and high points definitely make it worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this was supposed to teach some lessons but it didn't really have much impact. Not a bad read though.

Dex-chan lover
The art is good and I love it.❤especially chiho's art style.I'm jist kinda confused with her relationship with tamaki.it's like they have mutual feelings but don't have level yet??.or tamaki is just a complicated person.

And This is kinda too deep for me.I kinda found myself saying wtf in some chapters.lol

But oh well I kinda enjoyed it while it last.
Also yuri is ❤

Users who are viewing this thread