Mahou Gakuen no Daizai Majutsushi - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you need a proofreader to tell if things make sense from an english speakers perspective.

"my hands are getting cold trying to protect them"

What does that mean? It's clearly not translated right. Not trying to be mean, but stuff like this makes these chapters a bit unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me, or is the chapter also slightly out of order? ah right, you can even tell by the page on the lower corner 12 > 18 > 13. that should have been an easy catch.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaand translation quality is still absolutely atrocious, one of the pages is out of place, most of the small text outside of the text boxes is still going untranslated, and tons of sentences make no sense, including the hissy fit at the end about 'thieves stealing chapters'. Please, PLEASE put some damn effort into the work you guys do. This is almost as bad as Duwang, in the year of our lord 2024. If nothing changes in the next few chaps, someone please snipe these guys

Dex-chan lover
"I was attacked in my bed and was only able to survive by luck!"
"Damn that sucks. Here, have this crystal that you have to manually activate to let me know you're in danger. Ignore that this is completely useless if you're actually asleep next time he attacks, and the dude just kills you while you're unaware."

Dex-chan lover
What was meant to be said at page4? it's all wrong

page 18 is gone, and page 13 appears twice (but first occurrence looks just like page 18)

overall, several other pages feels like bubbles has moved around to the wrong person. Or somehow otherwise contains errors that makes it seem so? To the point I won't bother to list them by numbers any more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This translation is getting worse chapter by chapter.

I feel like the story was probably full of nonsense and whiplash to begin with, but the godawful tl quality isn't helping.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has clearly got pages put of order but FOR SOME REASON Mangadex won't let me report it. I'm gonna post the report I was gonna make in here so that when the damn thing gets fixed I may be able to properly report it.

The current page 12 should come between the current page 17 and page 18, since it shows the item that thw MC gave the princess in page 17, otherwise it's simply nonsense and breaks the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Freak Scans. The "Freak" stands for the quality of the translations :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread