Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

This one's pretty great. Don't get any of the complaints about pacing, it's clear from the friggin description that the bulk of the story would start after she became a receptionist. Naturally they showed enough of what came before to establish characters and moved on. Totally reasonable.

still seems like no matter how many new chapters come:
she is dense and he is dumb which makes both of them capable social idiots

Dex-chan lover
Well, just read the LN’s final chapter and...it’s a bit disappointing honestly. I was hoping for smth more but meh.

Dex-chan lover
@hamzamangadex I'm kinda hoping you forgot the sarcasm tags because this crap has been done in Special A and Maid-sama and done better. When your peers are taking the piss out of you for always being second then it's a rubbish society (or circle of acquaintances, either way they're jerks).

"She used to really dislike him, but eventually she was glad that she took his hand." man this is gonna end up with the MC ending with alves huh, really wish it wouldn't, rip.

i don't get the whining about their relationship? it's all friendly banter if anything the leads for Special A is a lot more irritating (mainly because the setting is at a school dragging their competition for so long) also leave that thunder boi to Nike

they can't just jump right on the romance let them have working arc or whatever since it's titled that way anyway

Dex-chan lover
@mldyx Kei humours Hikari who has a competitive streak. This guy is just more obnoxious and since I need to repeat it, their peers making fun of her made everything more mean-spirited. The other members of Special A are just like "here she goes again" without making fun of her. It develops a crap setting.

In real life, what brain-dead moron's mind thinks finishing 2nd out of any number larger than 2 is something to mock?

@Cynic it didn't come off like that to me honestly it's not like a complete stranger mocked her and it's in like 3 to 4 panels it's kinda forgettable(did it happened at the luncheon?), tbh i dropped Special A long time ago the school setting was just annoying to me and i'm glad it was almost gloss over here but i get it since i bet the chapters for this manga wouldn't reach half of Special A's

This story is cute. I'd prefer if the mc was less oblivious (really, they're pushing 'naive' way too hard imo), but other than that it seems fine.

Dex-chan lover
The "teasing" (bullying) stopped being funny a long time ago. Author is making the FL look like she has stockholm syndrome .

LOL I personally like this manga a lot

The story is pretty light, I tend to like magic type world settings, and the characters are very endearing to me :) I always find myself rereading the whole thing whenever a new chapter comes out

Chapter 12.5 gives us a new spoiler. Nunnaly's mom is probably a princess that eloped with her current husband. Her mom said that she lived in a far away kingdom by the sea. MC's mom's family is probably in the country advertising for a female ice mage.

I love this manga but their relationship is so slow... I know that it’s better when it’s bit by bit but I can’t wait for the two of them to finally marry ;v;

She...really doesn’t seem all that romantically interested in him huh. I know it’s meant to be like she’s oblivious to his as well as her own feelings but,,, she genuinely doesn’t seem like she cares all that much about the Prince

Users who are viewing this thread