Mahou Sensei Negima!

Aggregator gang
UQ Holder has a few chapters that picks up where Negima!'s last chapter leaves off. It goes over the final battle against the Mage of All Beginnings, if Negi was able to save his father or not, and the real epilogue of the story after. While it doesn't say of he "banged" any of them, it does confirm who is love interest is and who he ended up with (so while it never says, it's a safe bet).
At least in THIS timeline.
Overall, Negima! got a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Akamatsu-sensei axed the series himself as a form of protest. I forgot the original issue, had to due with how authors get their work treated by publishers I believe.

Double-page supporter
Does anyone have a copy of the Volume 0 manga that was released for those who attended the Negima! movie in Japan? It was originally on the old Batoto, but it wasn't migrated here.

First manga I ever read and only manga I have all hardcopies lined up on my shelf. One of the best mangas I ever read

This was my first anime series, and I was really happy to have been on this ride since the age of 10. It does sadden me while reading UQ Holder how this ending was the "Good Ending" that well, we really didn't want the time jump originally but now actually....wanted but now we're ever so more curious as to what will happen in the new series as....people have already died....in that sequence....such emotions....from this series in general!

years ago i remember buying this in barnes & nobles when it was a high school slice of life and quitting when it turned into a fantasy action-adventure.

Group Leader
Ragazzi per la versione italiana tutti i capitoli sono stati spostati uniti alla versione inglese da MangaDex! vi consigliamo di venire a visitare il nostro gruppo o il nostro profilo personale per una GIUSTA visione dell'opera, grazie!

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how low quality initial scans are. I guess I'll search for russain scans - double translation issue aside, the cleaning work there is great.

Dex-chan lover
I am a huge fan of this manga, sad that I am not too interested in reading UQ Holder, I prefer to read a wiki to fill the hole.

Just a short warning for those who never read this manga - it shifts genres somewhere along the middle, turning from a harem comedy with fantastical elements into a fucking battle manga, along with martial arts, Super Sayian mode (I wish I was joking) and fights dragging on... and on... and on. The first time I read it, I dropped it when the main protagonist started looking like Goku (once again, I wish I was joking). Now I'm more ambivalent. Consider yourselves warned.

bruh this manga i remember reading it back in the day and really liking it the way characters interact well except for that where they need to initiate negi to have a contact other than that the manga story seems great to my opinion and i really like the characters but i still don`t like how they do the contact tho like bruh

Well it looks like there is a sequel but i rarely read this kind of genre now even though i can read it if its yuri kek since i mostly read yuri now

This manga and the Fruits Basket manga is the one i really remember reading in elementary since they are one of the first manga that i have read that the reason why i read manga now kek like i remember reading a lot of genre except horror because i tried to read once i am just nope but now since i have read so much manga and finally know i like girls so kek

If i just have a mal account back in the days then i would remember some of the manga i have read but i only remember the one i really like this manga and Fruits Basket

Dex-chan lover
This manga was my childhood... i was literally obsessed with it as it was one of my first manga follows.

As an adult, i have certain gripes with the story base structure, but dont get me wrong... this series is still amazing.

As i write this comment i just left from rereading the series after some years, i did feel the wear of age as my tastes and perception evolved, but i finished it and... I loved it, maybe it's just nostalgia but Akamatsu-sensei really did amazing in this series, and this will forever stay in a special place in my heart.

"Anyone can love something 'because of'... but true love is loving something 'even though' ".

Ah, the manga I read during my teenage years where the author decided midway that instead of a school harem manga, he rather draw an action adventure manga. Good choice on his half, cause I forgot most of the harem animes that were popular in that period, but never forgot Negima due to it's action and story.

Users who are viewing this thread