Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi

@nutshellkelp My point was related to modern manga in general. It doesn't matter whether the protagonist is a male or a female. Though I'll say this, the number of male protagonists lacking in personality far surpass the number of female protagonists that do so. I am not the type to "self-insert" myself; and like to view things as a spectator. I do not even care about sex in general. While I'm not a modern feminist, I'm a gender neutral individual (or a feminist- what the definition originally meant). I tend to dislike romance, perversion, etcetera, but that is my own problem and I wouldn't force it on the general audience. However, almost all manga nowadays have the sole purpose of providing sexual gratification to their intended audience. 'Damsels in distress', 'Weak perverted male protagonists', 'Revenge plots'- "Oh look I was betrayed- made a fool of completely, and now I'm gonna take my revenge", 'Typical incel shit'- Power fantasies, Villain, Villainess, Dutch, Duchess, Governess, and so on.

Coming back to lack of personality- I do not understand how one can self-insert himself/ herself into an absolute moron. Can you? I'll give you a female protagonist, who helps every damn random male individual; only to get kicked in the butt for helping them. Sure, I'll give you a harem of such males. Tell me, would you be able to self-insert yourself? Truth be told- the comment section would be filled with "modern feminists". Such lack of personality and masochism, could only attract masochists of the same sex, or incels of the opposite sex (If we assume heterosexuality). Hence my statement- "an incel fantasy" or without any loss of generality- "male masochist or female incel fantasy". On that note I call an incel of the same sex a masochist. That was sort of off-topic.

Now as for your line- "the female is cliched but she has some semblance of a solid personality going on". I don't know which female you are talking about since I have read only two or three initial pages of the manga (actually not even read, just skimmed through) but if you are talking about that "blonde aristocratic damsel in distress"- I suppose our definitions of "solid personality" mismatch. I'll leave it at that.

I usually do not even read manga- just sometimes, when I have absolutely nothing else to do- and am too tired to spend my braincells. Take it this way- I search for just a single manga- a single chapter if you will in a week- sometimes even a month, and am unable to find any that match my interests. What I feel is a very natural human emotion called frustration. Of course that is my own problem and I should not impose it on others; but a frustrated human is not a very rational one. As such my comment was more or less to release my frustration- which I had clearly stated.

As for the link you provided "as the lady wishes". I do not even need to visit it. The link itself is enough to send a shiver of disgust down my spine.
Which reminds me, I am assuming you are not a high-schooler and are at least 20. Arguing with teenagers, let alone high-schoolers is meaningless and leads to nowhere. If you are there is no point in any further discussion. Although, it wasn't a discussion in the first place, more like me ranting on about my preferences that do not match average preferences; and wasn't leading anyone anywhere nor was it intended to. Call it superbia, not that it matters.

Mc is a pushover and the main girl is boring. The side chicks are actually interesting, the elf principal is pretty cool, but she's gonna lose (obviously) so not worth the read.

Fed-Kun's army
it's....it's pretty bad. like even by fantasy standards. it is just straight up boring. nothing of substance happens 7 chapters in. I leave it to you, readers, to make your own opinions, but I'm out.

Dropped purely because of the fmc, hate those type of characters mc is nice to you oh *falls in love* starts acting like mc is hers then theres the over the top unnecessary jealousy etc. etc.

Haah i just cant deal with those kind of tropes

Well, the comments certainly have some... opinions...
I'll just say this after giving the manga a chance. It is indeed power fantasy self-insert trash, and not the kind of trash I can enjoy.

I think it's decently entertaining.

I do not get why you simpleminded goons always have to leave some awkward review of every manga you hate.

From these chapters I can’t make a conclusion of the story but it’s ok so far I guess....Better than most.

In my opinion the only problem is the heroine bro she’s a straight up b*tch and doesn’t deserve it in general. The Elf seems more suitable, hell bro I ship them, they seem lively and make most sense.

@Sareg Greetings. You certainly did a good job at making me disgusted. Do not misunderstand me- I don't mind a cur barking. What I found gross was this line- "I think it's decently entertaining". On another note, I comment roughly once a month, seldom twice. If you hope that none would express their disgust on encountering garbage, you are very wrong. Modern standards have certainly fallen too low but to think that there are people who'd stoop so low as to defend it is... Get out of your house kid, and go socialize a bit. It need not be your opposite sex- some human interaction should do. You seem to be in need. People, irrespective of their gender or ethnicity do not behave like the ones shown to you in manga like these. Fantasy once in a while is fine, but you should not forget reality. Escapism provides only temporary relief- it is not a permanent solution. But if you have to anyway, go find something better. And which grade are you in? You seem to not know the meaning of 'simpleminded'.

I can only recommend- I do know that I am in no position to control others nor do I care enough for them to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread