Mahou Shoujo Kakeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sausage

Contributor
m3.png

Contributor
I know it's a trope but I really don't think anyone would ever need to be taught how to pee.
Babies do it from birth and have to be taught when not to pee.
And it's not like a dick pumps the pee out, it just makes the urethra longer.

Dex-chan lover
i know im gonna get called an sjw for this, but it's kinda uncomfortable how touchy these high schoolers are with this kid

just saying if you're gonna write stuff like this maybe at the very least wait longer than 2 minutes after the characters met for them to start pulling down a grade schooler's pants and watching him piss

still gonna read it though because i like ts shit

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate bruh this whole entire series is creepy and uncomfortable as fuck when you realize all of the girls including MC's sister are trying to brainwash MC into becoming a girl.....reminds me of that doujin I read where this dudes sister was feeding him secretly Estrogen Pills to turn him into a girl.....yeah both the doujin and this series is fucked up

BUT if you turn off your brain/morals like I am....it can somewhat be funny/interesting

I'm used to genderbenders, but this chapter was kinda disturbing. That was plain straight bullying. 😓

Group Leader
@dokidoki actually the MC wants to do this to get stronger. And he has to overcome embarrassment to do it so they might have to go a bit far.

Group Leader
@dokidoki Is it wrong if I wanna know what doujin was that?

On the series proper, I really hope the series can tone this down, because ugh.

at m9 page i noticed that during intro for mahou shoujo with deadpan face
has "his" written instead of "her" flat chest

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to say this to those that expect any better - the raws show that chapters will continue to be more bullying of the poor boy.

What I really found funny was that the minute MC's mother found out the MC can transform into a girl, she runs out and shops for ANOTHER set of girl's clothes just for the MC

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I won't lie, this is pretty "yikes". But I do find it kind of hilarious. If you're gonna have yikes content it should ideally be this over the top. Don't do it halfway.

I kinda get the vibe that the primary audience for this one is semi-masochist MtF trans fantasy, though. As in, a fantasy of having your egg hatched in childhood and enjoying being driven into the role you wish you could've had sooner. From that angle I can see the appeal of this one. That, well, obviously isn't for everyone. But that's OK because ideally not every work should be for everyone. (works that even try tend to be pretty forgettable)

Of course it's also fine if you just find the whole situation funny/amusing too and aren't invested in all that.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys are getting jumpy at this chapter, you ain't seen nothing yet. Also, why keep it as Umineko when you can go seagull or seacat?

@Zykeroth
The author stated it clearly. It's all about corrupting and mindbreaking the shota into becoming a loli, the magical girl plot is secondary.

The next chapters will just go more over the top, that's what the author implied at the start of the series, about the magical girls content being just a filler in the feminization and mind break of our little MC.
Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread