Mahou Shoujo ♡ Misoji - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What if a 35 year old magical girl tried transforming

Dex-chan lover
I like how they made her look slighty pudgy here. Like, you can see all the little details that let you know she's past her prime, but not completely gone, on page 14.

P.S.: Still annoyed by the constant minced oaths to preserve the bunny's gobi.
P.S.S.: Is it really supposed to say "I can be mad about it this time!" on page 6?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you for another chapter! This cringe I can get behind! I love the art style pulling no punches.

Dex-chan lover
i usually hate cringe comedy, but this manga is fucking hilarious. having to use a tambourine to transform is just... :pepela:
good luck office lady 🫡

I like how they made her look slighty pudgy here. Like, you can see all the little details that let you know she's past her prime, but not completely gone, on page 14.

P.S.: Still annoyed by the constant minced oaths to preserve the bunny's gobi.
P.S.S.: Is it really supposed to say "I can be mad about it this time!" on page 6?
Who said that? Who the hop said that? Who's the slimey, little hoppumist, hop twinkle-towed mascotsucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody huh? The fairy-hopping motherhopper said it! I'll hopping stab you! I'll hopping BT you all until you hopping die! I'll hopping BT your hophole for sucking fairymilk. Was it you, you scrounging little hop, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread