Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Something I noticed. You can see Enorme's stars slowly fading away as she's being punished. Down to 1 by the end of it.

Tbh, im kinda confused now,is utena got a new form(become taller) or it just a Utena perspective of herself(well enorme become a child and Utena become adult, so it make sense why she "Punish" enorme)

@Hehahe

Utena stayed the same height, she was just consciously imagining Enorme in that smaller form because it would be easier for Utena to want to humiliate her.

@Eggie
Yea, i know the fact that she just imagine enorme as a child, but a page that make me confused about she become taller or not is this,

10-234f824d551e15668b36188a0d9c97480745248da5a91d078f953ccc503045bf.png

Its using Leber perspective,
Enorme look normal and utena still look taller than usual.

Guess there's only one way to make sure, lets wait for the next fight scene.

Double-page supporter
So laid off... as in killed ? I'd rather she was sent back to earth and they come across her again at some point and shes a normie wreck. or some crazy person who acts chunnibyou.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we have not had a kill there, big mama being spanked will be missed if we did

Im bacc

I dunno about you guys but I think Utena need to start killin people, like she's become the boss now. All she did is torturing her enemies the entire time, dont get me wrong im not hating it I Love It when she do that.

Bye, may comeback later, who know

The most based yuri is back! This would make an amazing anime! Really hope when it gets more chapters, we can get an anime and english release. Wonder what Vena san's true plan is....

Aggregator gang
Sister is probably is part of another branch that is fully loyal to your happy evil magical girl mascot. The way that she spoke was like she expected everything(or at least expected part of the attack)...besides the other girl also having three stars

Man this would look so good in anime. The art style is simply amazing. And I'm waiting for the hotel scene.

Users who are viewing this thread