Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Group Leader
Chapter 16th's so yum yum, me love it.
NkfD0OFt.png

9/10 10/10, for now.

Fed-Kun's army
I am intensely uncomfortable that they repeatedly state they are middle schoolers. They should definitely be over 18 for some of this stuff. Other than that pretty good.

This is good and all but the fact that they are 14 is a little wack but japan's age of consent is earlier than ours

Dex-chan lover
@Yanrezu Perhaps this is due to the fact that any gay content is highly prized due to its queer nature, while straight smut is perceived as extreme pandering for male fantasies.

hmm since star rating indicates magic power apparently I'm pretty sure Baiser has at least 4 stars (2 on her cheeks but her eyes also change into stars)

Fed-Kun's army
Do you guys even know what smut is? This isn't smut its ecchi there's a very noticeable difference between the two. As for why this is highly rated did you ever just stop to think that maybe this is just that good? Even among yuri titles this is probably one of the best series so far

Dex-chan lover
@Koana78 I read the last chapter translated, this is a typical smut manga. Maybe not as nasty as some titles, but it's still far from ecchi.

@Acidroach As I see, you are a person of based culture as well.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan
Then you have no clue what smut is. Look up maka maka and compare it to this, one is smut (story with nudity and occasional on screen sex) and the other is ecchi (story that borderlines the questionable).

Dex-chan lover
@Koana78 With the same logic you can say that Captain Tsubasa is not a shonen because it has no super powers and a silly MC with sharp hair lol. H-Eros has almost no actual sex on screen, but it's a classic smut.

Users who are viewing this thread